There are so many online casinos in New Zealand now that it is difficult to work out which ones are worth playing at and which ones are just a waste of time. Here at iWatcher we have created a quick guide on finding the top online casinos and what to do once you have found them.
If you are looking to find the top online casinos in New Zealand, your first step should be to find a website that will provide you with fair accurate information regarding which online casinos are best to play at and provide you with advice on how to take advantage of their bonus offers.
Once you have found the best online casino for you, you should educate yourself on their terms and bonus conditions to make sure you are able to get the most from your casino experience.
The Best Website for Online Casinos in NZ
The internet is filled with websites claiming to be authorities when it comes to gambling online and many of them offer excellent information regarding online gambling internationally but there aren’t too many online casino authority sites that focus on New Zealand.
The undisputed Kiwi casino authority site we have found is https://bestnewzealandcasinos.com/. Best NZ Casinos covers everything you need to know about online casinos in New Zealand. They have provided links to important resources like the DIA website where online gambling laws are verified and translated this information into language that the average Kiwi can understand.
Best New Zealand Casinos has information on minimum deposit casinos, online casino bonuses, wagering requirements and in-depth reviews of all of New Zealands top online casinos. We highly recommend this website to any New Zealander looking for the best online casino website to play at.
Find the Right Bonus for You
There are many different types of casino bonuses being offered in New Zealand. We see some casinos that offer deposit match bonuses of 100% up to $1000 on your first deposit whilst their are other casinos that split the deposit match across your first three deposits. Its so important to look at the breakdown of the the deposit match bonus. The highest match percentage is usually attributed to your fist deposit with the second deposit offering a much lower percentage.
The other mechanism that online casinos use to make the welcome bonuses more attractive to players is the use of Free Spins. Free spins are a great way to experience a particular game at a casino and some casinos will offer you these spins for just signing up. The free spins on signup bonuses are excellent for players that want to try a casino before making an initial deposit. The winnings from free spins are often treated as bonus money and are subject to wagering requirements before withdrawal.
Understanding Casino Terms and Conditions
We cannot stress how important it is for players to read and understand the terms and conditions at any online casino that they intend to play at. It is in the terms and conditions where you see whether or not a casino is going to be fair and honest with you as a player.
The key points to look at when reading a casinos terms and conditions are:
- Bonus Deposit Method Exclusions
- It is important to read through the terms and conditions and ensure that the payment method you are planning to use is not only supported as a deposit method at the casino but that deposits with this method are eligible for bonuses at the casino. You will often find that deposits with virtual cards like Skrill and Neteller are excluded from deposit bonuses.
- Wagering Requirements
- There will always be wagering requirements attached to online casino bonuses but the multiple ranges dramatically between different online casinos. Wagering requirements usually range from somewhere between 35 to 50 times the bonus amount but there are some casinos that place waging requirements of up to 100 times the original bonus amount. There are also casinos like SkyCity online casino that allow for wager free, free spins as described explained at Best New Zealand Casinos.
- Wagering Limits
- One of the key terms that most players do not read is the wagering limit on bonuses term. This is when an online casino sets a maximum wagering limit on bonus money. This means that players that bet higher than this limit could be penalised and have the winnings revoked if they place a bet higher than the wagering limit. It is easy to bet higher than this limit as it is not enforced within the games and is only applied when players look to withdraw their winnings.
Submit Documentation Early
One of the best tips when starting out at a new casino is to submit your “Know Your Customer”(KYC) documentation early on to ensure that you can withdraw your winnings easily when that time comes. We find that many customers only submit the documentation when the casino requests it at the time of withdrawal which leads to delays in getting your money.
If you submit your documents early on and ensure that you have all the papers that the casino needs, before reaching trying to withdraw your money, the process runs much smoother.
The keys to finding the best online casinos in New Zealand are:
- Use a reputable casino review site like BestNewZealandCasinos.com.
- Pick a casino that offers a bonus that suits your playing style.
- Read the casino terms and conditions carefully to avoid disappointed when you withdraw.
- Submit your KYC documents early on.
If you follow these simple steps you are bound to find the best online casinos in New Zealand and have a far more pleasurable casino experience.